- For this summery zucchini cake, first preheat the oven to 160 degrees (top-bottom heat) and line a springform pan with baking paper.
- Then wash the zucchini, dry them, remove the stalk and grate finely.
- Then put the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl and stir until frothy – slowly stir in the oil.
- Then stir in the grated zucchini, almonds and cinnamon.
- Now mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa powder and also fold into the dough.
- Finally, pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan and use the Zucchini-cake Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. – Make a chopstick test.