Strong in chocolate.
Dark chocolate cake
- for 6 people
- 400 g of pastry chocolate 2 tablets
- 120 g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 100 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Separate the whites from the egg yolks. In a bowl, mix yolks, sugar, flour. Add the melted chocolate.
- 3 Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Incorporate them into the preparation.
- Dark Chocolate Cake: Step 4 Butter and flour a cake tin. Pour preaparation and bake for about 40 minutes. Check the cooking with a knife, the tip should come out dry. Take out of the oven and turn out on the serving platter.