- At the beginning preheat the oven to 180 degrees (hot air) and grease the bundt cake pan (approx. 17 cm) with a little margarine.
- Wash, peel and grate the zucchini.
- Now mix the flour, hazelnuts, sugar, baking soda, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Then mix the margarine, the vinegar and the oat milk in a measuring cup and add to the dry mixture. Mix all ingredients into a smooth dough.
- Now put the zucchini and chocolate shavings in the mixing bowl and carefully stir in.
- Put the finished dough in the baking pan and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes. Then let cool down a little, fall out of the mold and let cool down completely.
- Finally, let the vegan chocolate melt in a water bath, cover the cake with it and evenly decorate with the chopped pistachio pieces.