- First preheat the oven to 180 degrees circulating air.
- In a large bowl, beat the margarine, sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy.
- Then add salt, rum flavor, applesauce and lemon juice and stir well again.
- Then add the oat milk and stir vigorously again.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and baking soda and carefully stir into the batter. If the batter is too firm, stir in some oat milk.
- Grease a baking pan with a little margarine and fill 2/3 of the batter into it.
- Now stir the cocoa powder, some oat milk and the sugar into the rest of the dough and also fill the baking pan. Then pull a fork through the dough in a spiral to create a pattern.
- The vegan marble cake Now bake in the oven for 50 minutes, possibly cover with aluminum foil after 30 minutes. After taking the chopsticks, take them out of the oven and let them cool down.
Tips to the recipe
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cover with chocolate, as you like.