- First peel the pumpkin, scrape out the seeds with a spoon, then cut the pumpkin flesh into pieces. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and cook the pumpkin pieces in it for about 10 minutes, until the pumpkin is tender. Then finely puree the pulp and let cool down a little.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat and grease a springform pan or a baking sheet well with a little oil and dust with a little flour. Alternatively, line the mold with baking paper.
- For the dough, put the spelled flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and clove powder in a bowl and mix well.
- In a second bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the sugar, oil, vegetable milk and maple syrup well.
- Then fold the flour-baking powder mixture into the dough and stir into a homogeneous mass.
- Now pour the dough into the prepared cake tin and bake in the oven on the middle rack for 35-40 minutes.
Tips to the recipe
If you like, you can make a sugar glaze from plant milk and powdered sugar. Of the vegan pumpkin pie But it also tastes wonderful on its own.