- First preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat and line a baking pan (approx. 20 x 30 cm) with baking paper.
- Mix the sugar with the flour and cocoa powder and gradually stir in the almond milk and oil.
- Refine the chocolate dough with the cinnamon and salt and fold in the baking powder.
- Then put the brownie dough in the prepared baking pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Then let the baked brownies cool completely in the pan.
- Chop the block chocolate, melt it, the cooled off, vegan chocolate brownies Decorate with it, let the chocolate set and portion into squares.
Tips to the recipe
To make the chocolate coating easier to cut, dip a sharp knife in hot water beforehand.
The brownies can also be sprinkled with chopped nuts, as long as the chocolate is not yet firm.