- For the vegan cake, grease a cake tin with margarine or coconut fat, dust with flour and preheat the oven to 180 degrees top-bottom heat.
- Then stir the margarine together with the vanilla sugar and sugar until frothy – with a food processor.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and then stir into the margarine mass together with the soy milk.
- Now fill the dough into the prepared cake tin and bake in the oven for around 100 minutes – make a stick test.
- Turn the vegan cake out of the mold while it is still hot and sprinkle with powdered sugar.