- For a delicious tart au chocolat, first heat the butter in a saucepan, melt the chocolate in it, take it off the stove and let it cool a little. You can of course also do it over a water bath.
- Then mix the pudding powder with the baking powder.
- Now beat the eggs with the powdered sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until creamy. Slowly stir in the chocolate butter mixture and the chopped chocolate. Finally mix in the pudding powder.
- Pour the mixture into a greased tart pan and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees (hot air or 180 degrees top-bottom heat) for about 20 minutes.
- Finally the finished one Tart au chocolat Take out of the oven and let cool down.
Tips to the recipe
Serve the tarte au chocolat with fruit or some whipped cream.
Dust the finished cake with powdered sugar.