- First preheat the oven to 170 degrees (top and bottom heat). Grease the lamb baking dish with a little butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Now wash the lemon, pat dry and rub the peel. Then put the lemon pulp with the eggs, powdered sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and stir until frothy.
- Then gradually add the oil and eggnog, stirring constantly.
- Finally, mix the flour with the baking powder and carefully stir into the dough.
- Now pour the dough into the prepared pan, slide a baking sheet into the bottom rail of the oven, place the pan on top and bake for about 40 minutes. Do the chopsticks test to see whether the dough is sufficiently baked.
- Then that Easter Lamb Remove from the oven, leave in the mold for another 10 minutes and then remove from the mold.
- Let the pastries cool on a wire rack and serve dusted with powdered sugar.