Crumble cake without egg – recipe
ingredients For 16 Servings
Ingredients for the yeast base
|150||ml||Milk (whole milk)|
Ingredients for the crumble
- First, slightly warm the milk in a small saucepan, dissolve the yeast in it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then put the flour, sugar and oil in a mixing bowl and mix. Pour in the yeast milk and knead everything first with the dough hook of the hand mixer, then with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Now cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let rise in a warm place for about 60 minutes.
- Then knead the yeast dough briefly again with your hands, cover again and let rest for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (top and bottom heat) and prepare a baking sheet.
- Then roll out the dough on a sheet of baking paper, then pull it onto the baking sheet, cover with the kitchen towel again and let rise for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over a moderate heat. Put the flour and sugar in a bowl, pour in the butter and knead everything into a crumbly dough using the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Brush the rolled out dough on the tray with the water and spread the crumble on the dough.
- Finally the Crumble cake without egg Bake in the preheated oven in the lower third for about 20 minutes.