- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C (convection) and grease a springform pan with butter.
- Now put the oil, eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat vigorously. Stir in the ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Now peel the sweet potato and grate it finely with a kitchen grater. Add these to the egg-sugar mix and stir.
- Then mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda in another bowl. Stir this with the grated lemon zest into the sweet potato mix.
- Put the dough in the springform pan, smooth it out and use the Sweet potato and ginger cake Bake in the hot oven for around 60 minutes.