- For the Chocolate mug cake First stir the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl until frothy.
- Then stir in the oil and cream.
- Finally stir in the flour mixed with the baking powder, the cocoa powder and the ground almonds.
- Grease a bundt pan (or springform pan), sprinkle with breadcrumbs and fill in the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180 ° C top and bottom heat) for about 45 minutes (do a needle test).
Tips to the recipe
The measure for the mug is approx. 200 ml.
Dust the chocolate cup cake with powdered sugar or cover with a chocolate icing and serve.