- First preheat the oven to 200 degrees (top and bottom heat) and cover a baking sheet (22×22 cm) with baking paper.
- Then roast the almonds in a pan without fat until they smell fragrant, stirring constantly. Then let the almonds cool down and roughly chop.
- Cut the butter into large pieces. Roughly cut the dark chocolate and melt it together with the butter in a water bath.
- Then remove the smooth mixture from the heat, stir in the sugar and let it cool for a moment.
- Now stir in the eggs one after the other. Mix the flour with the baking powder, cocoa powder and salt and stir into the batter. Cut the milk chocolate into pieces and fold into the batter together with the almonds.
- Now distribute the dough mixture on the prepared baking sheet, smooth it out and bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes. The edge of the Chocolate almond brownies be firm, but the brownie in the middle is still soft.
- Then let the cake cool in the mold, then take it out of the mold and cut into pieces.
Tips to the recipe
Put the brownie in the fridge for a few hours before serving. This gives it a particularly good consistency.