- First beat the eggs and sugar in a batter bowl using a hand mixer. First start slowly with level 1 and then stir for a few minutes up to the highest level of the mixer, so that you really get an airy, frothy egg-sugar mixture.
- Next, add the softened butter (room temperature) and slowly stir into the egg and sugar mixture with the mixer.
- Now put the bowl aside and melt the dark chocolate in a water bath. To do this, place a small saucepan with the chocolate in a larger one. Put water in the larger pot and slowly heat it up on the stove. Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly, and then immediately mix it into the batter in the batter. This can be done with a normal whisk.
- Finally, mix the flour and baking powder into the dough and stir with the hand mixer on the highest setting to form a smooth dough.
- Then brush a round cake tin with a little oil and fill in the batter.
- Bake the cake for about 50 minutes at 170 degrees circulating air or 190 degrees top and bottom heat (gas level 4).
- After baking, let the cake cool and decorate with powdered sugar.
Tips to the recipe
The cooled cake can be covered with a chocolate icing instead of powdered sugar.
So the fast one chocolate cake If it works well, all ingredients should be at around room temperature, because this is the only way to process them easily and loosely.