- For the Quick blueberry pie First, grease a wreath shape with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Sort the fresh blueberries and rinse carefully with water.
- Then whisk the yoghurt, milk and oil with the eggs, then add the flour, semolina, baking powder and sugar and stir everything into a smooth dough.
- Then fold in the blueberries, pour the batter into the prepared dish and spread it smoothly.
- Bake the cake in the oven on a lower rack for about 40 minutes until golden. When the dough no longer sticks to the “stick test”, take the finished blueberry cake out of the oven and remove it from the baking pan.
- Finally, brush the cake with the jam and let it cool down.
Tips to the recipe
Garnish the blueberry cake with a few fresh blueberries.