- For the strawberrycake First preheat the oven to 180 degrees (top and bottom heat) and line a baking sheet with baking paper or grease it with butter.
- For the batter, stir the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar with the food processor or hand mixer until foamy.
- Then mix the flour with the baking powder and add. Add the eggs and mix everything briefly on speed 1. Then set the device to the highest level for about two minutes.
- Then place the batter on the prepared baking sheet, smooth it out and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown. Then take the dough out of the oven and let it cool down.
- For the topping, wash the strawberries, remove the stalk and leaves, pat dry and cut in half.
- Put the milk, crème fraîche and the two packets of pudding cream in a mixing bowl, make a spreadable mixture and spread it evenly on the baked goods. Place the strawberries close together on the ground.
- Make the icing according to the instructions on the packet and spread it on the fruit while it is still hot.
Tips to the recipe
This quick strawberry cake from the tray is easy to prepare and is sure to succeed. Ripe, freshly harvested strawberries ensure an optimal taste experience. Because shortly after the harvest, the berries begin to lose their aroma.
With the combination of fresh fruits, loose batter and delicious vanilla cream, the cake simply promises pure enjoyment.