- Mix the room temperature butter with powdered sugar and vanilla sugar to a foamy mixture. Gradually stir in the egg yolks.
- Then mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Now beat the egg whites with the sugar into firm, shiny snow, mix this into the butter mixture, sieve the flour over it and carefully fold in.
- Then wash the plums, cut them in half and stone them.
- Pour the batter into the buttered cake tin and distribute the plum halves on top with the cut surface facing down or press them a little into the batter.
- The Plum cake Bake in the preheated oven at 170 ° C (hot air) for about 45 minutes and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon while still warm.