- For this delicious cake, first stir the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl until creamy.
- Gradually mix in the beaten eggs and stir until frothy.
- Finally mix in the flour sifted with baking powder and work everything into a dough.
- Then wash the plums, cut them in half and remove the stones.
- Spread the pastry on a baking sheet lined with baking paper (or greased with butter) and cover with the plums. Place the plums with the outside on the dough.
- Well that Plum Cake Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (top and bottom heat) for about 30 minutes.
Tips to the recipe
Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar or serve with cream.