- For the yeast dough, first put the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle of the flour. Then crumble the yeast in the well, add the lukewarm milk and mix with your fingers to a small pre-dough.
- Let the dough rise for about 15 minutes. Then add the melted butter and salt to the flour and knead all ingredients to form a smooth dough. Then cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut into thin slices and the bacon into fine strips.
- Next, heat the butter and simmer the onion slices in it for about 12-15 minutes. Then season with salt and pepper and stir in the strips of bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C top / bottom heat and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Now beat the eggs in a bowl, add the sour cream and whisk everything well. Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper and mix 3/4 of the mixture with the steamed onions.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface and place on the baking sheet. Pour the onion mixture on the dough, smooth it out and spread the remaining egg mixture on top.
- The Onion pie with yeast dough Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack for about 30-35 minutes. Then take out of the oven, let cool slightly, cut into portions and serve.