1. Prepare the dough, bake it and cut it into small pieces
Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 eggs
- 400 grams of sugar
- 400 grams of sour cream
- 300 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- First stir the eggs with the sugar and sour cream until frothy.
- Then mix the flour with the baking powder and add to the mixture.
- Now fill the dough into a greased cake tin and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Then let the cake cool down and cut into cubes.
2. Chop walnuts, cut pineapple
Roughly chop 200 grams of walnuts. Drain the pineapple from the tin and cut into pieces.
3. Prepare the cream
For the creme, mix 800 grams of creme fraiche and 300 grams of sugar with a hand mixer.
4. Mix in pieces of cake
Now carefully stir the pieces of dough into the cream.
5. Spread the mass
Now put 2/3 of the mixture on a large plate.
6. Add pineapple and walnuts
Spread the pineapple pieces and the chopped walnuts on top and shape the whole thing into a mound with the rest of the mixture.
7. Decorate with chocolate
Finally, melt 60 grams of couverture in a water bath Pancho cake Decorate with it and serve chilled.