- For the Chocolate zucchini cake Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, then remove the saucepan from the oven and let it cool down at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (hot air) and grease a baking pan with a little butter and sprinkle with flour.
- In the meantime, peel the zucchini and grate finely. Mix the eggs with the salt in a mixing bowl using a mixer. Then gradually stir the sugar into the egg mixture.
- Then mix the hazelnuts with the almond flour and cocoa powder and carefully fold into the egg mixture with a spatula.
- Finally fold in the melted butter, cornstarch and zucchini, pour the dough into the prepared form and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.