- For the lemon cake First preheat the oven to 180 ° C (top and bottom heat) and grease a cup cake pan with margarine.
- Now put the wheat flour in a large bowl and mix with the almond flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the yoghurt with apple cider vinegar, oil, lemon zest and lemon juice in a separate container. Then add to the flour mixture and stir everything well.
- Now briefly heat the margarine so that it is liquid. Then add to the bowl and mix all the ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Then pour the dough evenly into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes – make a stick test.
- After baking, let the cake cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes, then turn it out of the pan and let it cool down completely.
Tips to the recipe
If you want, you can make a glaze from 100 grams of powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and decorate the cake with it.