- For this simple cinnamon cake, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (top-bottom heat).
- Beat the eggs and sugar until frothy. Then stir in the olive oil in a small stream. Then mix in the milk and cinnamon.
- Now mix the flour, ground almonds and baking powder and carefully stir in to make a smooth dough.
- Pour the dough into a greased springform pan (or other cake pan) and bake on the 2nd rack from the bottom for 45 minutes. The stick test reveals whether the cinnamon-cake is done.
- Let the cake cool in the tin, then remove it and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Tips to the recipe
Stored in aluminum foil or a tin can, the cake will keep fresh for a week or two.