- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat / 160 ° C convection.
- Then put the eggs together with the sugar and the margarine in a bowl and stir with a hand mixer on a medium setting until frothy.
- Now mix the baking soda with the flour, stir well and add the vanilla sugar and cocoa powder.
- Then mix the beaten eggs with the buttermilk and gradually add the flour, stirring constantly with the hand mixer, until a creamy dough is formed.
- Then grease a baking sheet with the butter and distribute the dough evenly on it.
- Finally the Chocolate cake with buttermilk Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.