- For the Chocolate-tart Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top / bottom heat and line a springform or tart form with a diameter of 20 cm with baking paper or grease it with a little butter.
- Now break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl with the addition of butter over hot water. Once everything has melted, remove the bowl from the water bath and stir in the sugar.
- Then let cool a little and then beat the eggs one after the other with the whisk. At the end stir in the flour.
- Now pour the mixture into the springform pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- At the end let the cake cool in the pan. Before opening the springform pan, cut around the edge with a knife so that the cake comes off the pan.
Tips to the recipe
Serve dusted with powdered sugar.