- For the chocolate muffins first preheat the oven to 180 ° C fan oven.
- Now stir the margarine until foamy, then add the eggs, milk and gradually add the sugar.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa powder, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt and the baking powder in a separate bowl and fold into the margarine-sugar-egg mixture. The more air gets under the dough, the more fluffy the chocolate muffins will be.
- Roughly chop the dark chocolate and stir into the mixture.
- Now put two paper muffin cases into each other and place them on a baking sheet or muffin sheet.
- Then fill the muffin molds 2/3 with the batter and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until they have a firm structure. A cooking test can be made with a toothpick, whereby no dough should be left behind.
Tips to the recipe
If you like, you can manufacture them chocolate muffins Eat warm and dust with a little icing sugar.
If you like, you can cut open the chocolate muffins above, drizzle with a little kirsch and refine with a tablespoon of cherry jam and some whipped cream. This is how you quickly get a Black Forest style chocolate muffin.