- First preheat the oven to 175 degrees hot air.
- Beat the butter until foamy, gradually add sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolk and beat until creamy.
- Then stir in the grated chocolate, the almonds and the sifted flour mixed with baking powder.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold carefully into the mixture.
- Pour the dough into a greased cake tin and bake in the preheated oven for approx. 60 – 70 minutes.
- Then the Chocolate cake by Martha Stewart Let cool and decorate with the liquid chocolate.
Tips to the recipe
Serve garnished with fresh fruit.