- Roughly grate the pumpkin using a square grater, then chop the chocolate and put both aside until you are ready to use them again.
- Then stir the eggs with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice using a hand mixer for 5 minutes until frothy.
- Now stir the pumpkin and chocolate into the egg mixture. Then mix the almonds, flour and baking powder and mix in alternately with the cream.
- Mix the part until a fluffy mass is formed. Then fill the chocolate cake with the nutmeg pumpkin in a greased and floured springform pan.
- Now the mold is placed in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 50 minutes.