- First separate the eggs. Mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa and sift. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat, grease a loaf pan with butter and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl, add the sugar and whisk everything with the whisk of a food processor until frothy.
- Now add the egg yolks one at a time and stir in well, add the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix all the ingredients together well.
- Then beat the egg white with the salt to stiff egg whites and carefully fold into the dough – do not stir any more.
- Then pour the dough into the prepared form and bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack for about 50 minutes.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and use the Chocolate cake with cocoa let cool down. Then sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.