- For the chocolate cake, first coarsely chop the dark chocolate and melt it in a water bath
- Put the butter with the sugar, a pinch of salt and the vanillin sugar in a bowl and stir well with the hand mixer until frothy. Then gradually stir in the eggs.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and mix alternately with 75 ml of milk into the dough. Finally add the liquid chocolate and cocoa powder to the batter.
- For the cheesecake filling, place the eggs in a bowl and mix with the sugar and vanillin sugar. Then stir in the low-fat quark and the cornstarch so that a smooth mixture is created.
- Now grease a round cake tin with a little butter and dust with flour. Pour 2/3 of the chocolate dough into the mold, brushing the edge of the dough up a little.
- Then add the cheesecake mixture, mix the remaining chocolate dough with the rest of the milk and spread over the cheesecake filling.
- Then the Chocolate cake with cheesecake filling Bake in the oven at 150 degrees for about 1 hour.
Tips to the recipe
Dust the cooled chocolate cake with powdered sugar and serve.