- Please note: The dough should be prepared 24 hours before baking.
- The day before, chop the chocolate with a heavy knife and place in a saucepan with the butter. Fill a slightly larger saucepan with water and heat it at a low temperature.
- Hang the saucepan with the chocolate and butter over the water bath and melt in about 15-20 minutes. Then let the chocolate butter cool down.
- Meanwhile, put the eggs in a mixing bowl, add the sugar and whip the ingredients until frothy. Then stir into the cooled chocolate butter.
- Finally add the flour, salt and cocoa, stir everything together and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat. Grease the muffin tins or cups with butter. Cut the baking paper into suitable strips and place them in the individual muffin hollows or cups as a raised edge.
- Now pour the dough into the prepared molds and bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack for about 10-13 minutes. The Chocolate cake with liquid core Let cool a little on a wire rack, remove from the tins and serve lukewarm.
Tips to the recipe
Try it out: the cakes are still very runny in the core after 10 minutes, and rather soggy after 13 minutes.