- First preheat the oven to 180 degrees top-bottom heat.
- Now wash the zucchini, dry them, grate them finely and put them in a sieve to drain.
- Beat the beaten eggs with the sugar until frothy, then slowly pour in the oil and stir in. Fold the zucchini grated into the mixture.
- Then mix the flour with a packet of baking powder, the grated hazelnuts, the cocoa powder and the cinnamon and stir into the dough by tablespoon.
- Now grease a baking sheet, smooth the dough on it and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Then the Zucchini cake from the tray Let cool and brush with warm apricot jam.
- Melt the chopped chocolate together with the coconut oil in a water bath and coat the zucchini cake with it.