- For this sweet sugar cake, first beat the sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl. Then stir in the buttermilk and finally fold in the flour sifted with baking powder.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle 1 cup of desiccated coconut over it.
- Mix the remaining coconut flakes with sugar and spread over the coconut flakes that have already been scattered.
- Now bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- The melted butter over the still hot sugar cake spread with a spoon.