- For the zebra cake First preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a 25 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Now mix the flour with the cornstarch, soy flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Now add sugar, vanilla sugar, baking soda and salt and stir well.
- Then add the oat milk with the oil, lemon juice and orange peel and stir everything well with a fork.
- Now put half of the dough in a second bowl. Add the cocoa and approx. 5 tablespoons of oat milk and stir.
- Now use a spoon to put 1 tablespoon of light batter in the center of the loaf pan. Then again 1 tablespoon of dark dough directly on top. Repeat this alternately again and again until both doughs are used up. The dough spreads itself in the mold and the typical zebra pattern is created.
- Now put the cake in the oven for 50 minutes and make sure to use the chopsticks to test whether it has already been baked. Otherwise, extend the baking time by another 5-10 minutes.
- After cooling, remove from the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar.