- First preheat the oven to 150 degrees circulating air.
- Melt the dark chocolate couverture in a water bath. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with the sugar until stiff. Sieve the almonds with the breadcrumbs.
- Then mix the egg yolks and the melted couverture together well. Fold in the egg whites and mix in the almond and flour mixture.
- Then grease 10 smaller baking tins (150-200 ml), sprinkle with sugar, pour the chocolate mixture into these tins and bake in a preheated oven in a hot water bath for about 40 minutes.
- For the sauce, chop the white couverture, place in a saucepan with the cream and liqueur, heat and melt.
- Then turn the finished chocolate cakes out of the molds and arrange on a plate. Pour sauce over each cake and serve decorated with chocolate flakes.