- First preheat the oven to 175 degrees (convection) and grease a springform pan with a little oil.
- Put the flour, baking powder, sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa, salt and cinnamon in a bowl and mix together.
- Then add the soy milk and oil and stir well until the dough has a creamy consistency.
- Now peel the pear, remove the core and cut into wedges. Now fold the pear wedges together with the walnuts into the batter mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared springform pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
Tips to the recipe
The vegan chocolate walnut pear cake Sprinkle with some powdered sugar for decoration.
Other fruits such as raspberries, cherries, etc. are also suitable for this chocolate cake.