- First mix the flour with the baking powder in a bowl and add the margarine, sugar, salt and water and work into a smooth dough.
- Then wrap the dough in cling film and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat.
- For the filling, mix the soy yogurt with the sugar, lemon zest and pudding powder. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5-6 minutes and stir into the yogurt mixture.
- Then grease a springform pan (Ø 26 cm) with a little margarine and distribute the dough evenly in it. Press the dough lightly and pull up an edge about 2 cm high.
- Finally fill the yoghurt mixture into the mold and use the Vegan cheesecake Bake on the middle shelf in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes until golden brown.
- When the baking time is over, turn off the oven and let the cake rest in the oven for another 15 minutes. Then take it out and let it cool down on a wire rack.
Tips to the recipe
If the cake gets too dark during baking, cover with baking paper or aluminum foil.