- For the delicious Vanilla gugelhupf first take the butter out of the refrigerator so that it becomes softer at room temperature.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Now mix the eggs with the butter and sugar and stir to a frothy mixture.
- Carefully stir in the mixed flour.
- Finally, gradually fold the vanilla yoghurt into the batter.
- Now grease the bundt pan with a little butter and sprinkle with a little flour.
- Pour the dough into the mold and distribute it evenly.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C (top and bottom heat) for about 50 minutes.
- A stick can be used for the cooking test, which is inserted into the cake batter. If the dough no longer sticks to it, the cake can be taken out of the oven.
- After cooling, serve the cake sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Tips to the recipe
As a modification of this recipe, you can add 3 drops of bitter almond oil or a few sour cherries to the batter for the vanilla bundt cake.