- For the quick cheesecake first prepare the shortcrust pastry base. To do this, mix the wheat flour with the baking powder in a bowl and form a hollow.
- Put the butter cut into flakes, the sugar, the vanilla sugar and the egg into this hollow and knead all the ingredients to form a smooth dough.
- Now roll out the dough evenly, line a springform pan (approx. 26cm in diameter) greased with butter with it and form a small edge or pull it up.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees circulating air.
- For the filling, first mix the eggs with the sugar and beat with the hand mixer until frothy.
- Then add the butter, the low-fat quark, vanilla sugar, custard powder, salt and semolina and stir briefly.
- Rub the zest of half a lemon, then squeeze the lemon. Add the lemon zest and juice to the quark dough and spread the mixture over the shortcrust pastry.
- Bake the cheesecake on the middle shelf of the oven for about 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let the cake cool before removing it from the mold.
Tips to the recipe
Serve with raspberry sauce, fresh raspberries, whipped cream or ice cream, depending on your mood.
This quick cheesecake is the right recipe for all those with a sweet tooth who have little time but still want to spoil their guests or their family with something special.