- First preheat the oven to 160 degrees (top and bottom heat) and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wash, halve and core the plums.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, stir the egg yolks together with the butter and sugar until very frothy.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath and stir into the egg yolk and sugar mixture.
- Now mix the flour with the baking powder and fold into the dough alternately with the egg whites.
- Then spread the dough on the prepared baking sheet and spread the halved plum pieces on top.
- The Plum cake with chocolate Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes – make a stick test.
Tips to the recipe
Serve the cake dusted with powdered sugar.