FRIED OREOS IN AIR FRYER
If you enjoy desserts and your air fryer, you’ll love these three-ingredient Air Fryer Fried Oreos.
FRIED OREOS IN AIR FRYER
This recipe reminds me of cuisine from a state fair, and who doesn’t enjoy food from a state fair? Give me as much fried food as you can! Fortunately, they are a little healthier (if that is possible) because they are air fried rather than oil fried. However, you still end up with a fantastic Oreo treat! With these, I assure you won’t miss the oil! If you’re searching for something quick, fast, and delicious, this Air Fryer Fried Oreo recipe is for you!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR FRIED OREOS IN AN AIR FRYER:
- For this recipe, you can use any Oreos you choose, including standard, filled, super stuffed, double stuffed, and specialty flavored Oreos.
- It’s better to eat these when they’re still warm and soft.
- This recipe can simply be doubled to make more!
- It’s a requirement to sprinkle powdered sugar on top! You can turn it off, but I recommend that you use it.
- You may also make a powdered sugar coating to drizzle over these.
HOW TO MAKE FRIED OREOS IN AIR FRYER:
Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350°F. Place an Oreo on the wider end of each of the crescent rolls after unrolling and separating them.
Fold the dough in half and wrap it around the Oreo, pressing to seal it.
Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with coconut or olive oil, or spray it with vegetable oil with a pastry brush. Place the Oreos in the basket about an inch apart, wrapped in crescents.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dust liberally with powdered sugar after removing from the air fryer.
Serve with a glass of milk or on its own!
- The ideal way to consume this Air Fryer Fried Oreo Recipe is immediately out of the air fryer. In an airtight container, you can keep them for up to 3 days.
- These can be served hot or cold. Reheating in the oven or the air fryer until warm and heated through is the best way to re-heat (and preserve the texture). The use of a microwave is not suggested.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350°F.
- Place an Oreo on the wider end of each of the crescent rolls after unrolling and separating them.
- Fold the dough in half and wrap it around the Oreo, pressing to seal it.
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with coconut or olive oil, or spray it with vegetable oil with a pastry brush.
- Place the crescent-wrapped Oreos about an inch apart in the basket and bake for 4 to 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Dust with powdered sugar after removing from the air fryer.
Fried Oreos In Air Fryer With Crescent Rolls
Air Fryer Oreos are a quick and easy carnival treat created with crescent roll dough and cooked in the air fryer. Oreo cookies are wrapped in a golden crescent roll packet and sprinkled with powdered sugar. In about 15 minutes, you’ll be ready to dine!
This is one of the first dishes you should try with your new air fryer if you are a novice. It’s quite easy to make and requires very little preparation. What were the outcomes? Nothing short of incredible. Matty, my fiancé, refers to them as the “ultimate Oreos.”
The best aspect is that they can start having fun in just 15 minutes. When you’re seeking something sweet, this is the perfect snack.
Soft, warm, chocolate Oreo cookies and sweet dough flood your tongue with each bite. Make this recipe using your air fryer. Seriously.
You’ll need the following items to make fried Oreos in an air fryer.
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls — create 8 fried Oreos with two cans.
- Oreo cookies – I used ordinary Oreos, but you may use any of their special flavors, such as mint or Golden Oreos.
- Melted butter — I use butter and sugar to sweeten the crescent roll dough and make it easier to remove the air fryer Oreos from the basket.
- I used powdered sugar as a garnish, but you could skip it if you like.
How To Make Fried Oreos In Air Fryer With Crescent Rolls
1. Take the crescent roll dough and unroll it. Each can should be divided into four squares for a total of eight.
2. Using your fingers, pinch the dough together to seal the perforations. You should have a total of eight squares.
3. In the center of each square, place one Oreo cookie.
4. Make a fold in each of the dough’s corners.
5. Use your fingers to seal the dough.
6. Transfer to a dish or baking sheet to cool.
7. Combine the melted butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
8. Brush the dough on both sides with the mixture.
9. Put in the air fryer. You may get to add batches counting on the dimensions of your air fryer.
10. Preheat your air fryer to 325°F and cook for 8 minutes. Depending on the brand, you may need to warm your air fryer.
11. Remove from air fryer and, if desired, dust with powdered sugar. Warm the dish before serving.
How do you protect Oreos from going mushy in the Air Fryer?
They’re best served fresh and warm, like other crescent roll treats. The more time they sit, the more moisture they will absorb. You may easily rectify this by warming them before serving. Reheat in the microwave or an air fryer. It’s that simple.
Is it possible to reheat in the air fryer?
Yes! Preheat your air fryer to 325°F and fry the Oreos for a few minutes. This will soften them and restore the softness of the dough.
- After the air fryer has finished preheating, brush the dough with the butter/sugar mixture just before putting them in. This keeps the butter/sugar fresh and prevents it from soaking into the dough. They’ll be lot easier to take out of the basket as well.
- If your air fryer is small, work in batches. Make sure the basket isn’t too full.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have the right temperature for this recipe, round down to the nearest temperature. Temperature settings vary depending on the brand.
- After you’ve taken them out of the air fryer, give them a few minutes to cool before eating them. They’ll be scorching. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for them to cool to the appropriate temperature.
Is it necessary for me to preheat my air fryer?
When you set the temperature and time, My Ninja Foodi will begin preheating automatically. It takes around 5 minutes to complete. When the food is ready to be placed in the basket, it beeps.
However, I’m not sure about other air fryer brands. If you have an air fryer, I recommend preheating it so the food cooks evenly. If the air fryer isn’t preheated, you’ll have to cook them for longer because it needs to get up to the proper temperature first.
Is it possible to make this recipe without using an air fryer?
Yes, it can be done in the oven. The baking time may have to be adjusted slightly. I suggest keeping a watch on the fried Oreos and baking them till golden brown.
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the timer for 8 minutes to cook.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough. Each can should be divided into four squares for a total of eight.
- To seal perforations, pinch the dough together with your fingertips. You should have a total of eight squares.
- In the center of each square, place one Oreo cookie. Fold the dough in half at each corner. With your fingers, make a seal.
- Melted butter and sugar should be mixed together. Brush the dough on both sides with the mixture.
- Place in the air fryer to cook. DDepending on the dimensions of your air fryer, you’ll got to add batches.Cook for a total of 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the air fryer and, if desired, dust with powdered sugar. Warm the dish before serving.