Ingredients for approx. 12 rolls:
- 2 cucumbers
- 200 grams of feta
- 1 red pepper
- approx. 12 pieces of olives, black
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
1. Cut the cucumber into strips
First wash the cucumbers well and cut them lengthways into thin and even strips with a vegetable slicer.
2. Place the cucumber strips on top
Now place the strips on a kitchen towel.
3. Beat the feta until smooth
Put the feta in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
4. Prepare the ingredients for the filling
Wash the peppers, remove the core and cut into small cubes.
Also cut the pitted olives into small pieces.
Wash the parsley, shake dry, pluck the leaves and chop finely. Put the stalks aside.
5. Finish the feta cream
Now add the pepper and olive pieces as well as the parsley to the feta in the bowl, add a splash of lemon juice, mix all ingredients well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Spread the feta on the cucumber
Place a teaspoon of the filling on each end of the cucumber strips.
7. Roll up the cucumber strips
Then carefully roll up the cucumber strips.
8. Fix the cucumber rolls
Finally the Feta cucumber rolls Fix each with a stalk of the parsley and refrigerate until ready to serve.