- For the cake batter, first put the flour, sugar, oil, mineral water, eggs and baking powder in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer to form a batter.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and the dough for the Cotton cake give on. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- While the cake batter is cooling, cook the vanilla pudding for a moist topping.
- To do this, heat the milk with 1 tablespoon of sugar and stir in the vanilla pudding. Then the pudding is spread on the slightly warm cake batter.
- For the delicious finish and the last layer of the cotton wool cake, put butter, sugar and desiccated coconut in a small saucepan and heat.
- Melt the butter and sugar, stirring constantly, and then spread the mixture on the slightly warm pudding.
Tips to the recipe
It is best to use coffee cups when specifying cups.