- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C (top-bottom heat), spread the cake pan well with butter and sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
- Now stir the eggs with the sugar in a bowl until frothy. Then stir in the flour, baking powder, mineral water and oil so that you get an even dough.
- Then fill the cake batter into the prepared form, bake for about 35 minutes, then remove from the form and allow to cool.
- In the meantime, whip the whipped cream together with the icing sugar until stiff and then carefully stir the crème fraîche into the whipped cream spoon by spoon with a whisk.
- Brush the finished cake with the cream and sprinkle with the desiccated coconut.
Tips to the recipe
It stays in the fridge Cotton cake a good 3 days fresh and tasty.