Chocolate Nut Cup Cake – Recipe
ingredients For 16 Servings
|1||Bch||Cocoa powder, soluble|
|5||Pc||Eggs, gr. M.|
|1||Tbsp||Powdered sugar, sifted|
|2||TL||Butter, for the mold|
|1||Tbsp||Flour, for the mold|
- Please note: For this recipe, a 180 ml cup was used to measure the ingredients.
- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat and grease a loaf pan (28 cm length) with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Then put the vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl and stir until frothy with the whisk of a food processor.
- Then stir the eggs one by one into the sugar mixture. Mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa and stir into the dough with the milk
- Finally, fold in the ground nuts, pour the dough into the prepared loaf pan and smooth it out.
- The Chocolate Nut Cup Cake Bake in the preheated oven on the 2nd rack from the bottom for about 45-50 minutes.
- Take the finished cake out of the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack. Then turn out of the mold, place on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Tips to the recipe
The cake will be even juicier when it is finally given a chocolate icing.