- First mix the flaxseed in a bowl with the water and let it soak for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, cook for 12 minutes and then strain.
- Now preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Stone the dates and finely puree them with the sweet potato pieces, cinnamon and linseed in a blender.
- Then mix the puree with the flour, cocoa powder and walnuts and pour into the prepared form.
- Sweet Potatoe Brownie Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven, let cool, cut into pieces and serve.