- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Then put the soft margarine (or butter) with the sugar in a mixing bowl and stir until frothy. Add the eggs one by one to the batter and stir in.
- Next, mix the flour with the baking powder, desiccated coconut and pudding powder and stir briefly into the dough.
- Then add the seltzer, stir in a little and spread the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake on the middle rack in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Then remove the sheet cake and let it cool for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, roast the coconut flakes in a pan without fat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir the powdered sugar with the lemon juice until smooth, distribute it on the cake and sprinkle with the roasted coconut flakes.
- The font on the Seltzer cake Let it dry for 20 minutes and then cut the cake open.