- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C (top and bottom heat) and grease a 26 mm springform pan with butter.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar, salt, vanilla sugar and room temperature butter in a bowl for at least 10 minutes until very frothy. Then mix the flour with the baking powder and carefully fold into the egg mixture.
- Wash any fruit, if necessary peel, core and cut into pieces.
- Then fill the dough into the prepared springform pan and distribute the prepared fruit on it.
- Well that quick fruitcake Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes – make a stick test.
Tips to the recipe
Serve the finished fruit cake dusted with powdered sugar.
Of course you can also use other fruits like cherries, apricots or strawberries for the cake.