- For the juicy mug cake First preheat the oven to 200 degrees and brush two large, ovenproof cups (220 ml each) with a little oil.
- Pour the apricots into a sieve, drain well and then cut into small cubes.
- Now put the flour in a bowl and mix with the sugar, baking powder and nuts.
- Then mix the egg, milk and oil well, carefully fold in the flour mixture and the apricot cubes and pour the batter into the prepared cups.
- Then bake the mug cake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and consume while still warm.
Tips to the recipe
Alternatively, prepare the mug cakes in the microwave: To do this, place the cakes in the microwave at 800 watts for 3 to 3.5 minutes.
Instead of canned apricots, fresh apricots can of course also be used. To do this, wash the fruit, cut in half, core and cut into small pieces.