- First preheat the oven to 200 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Now roughly chop the chocolate and slowly melt it together with 250 grams of butter in a saucepan on a low level. Then let the chocolate mass cool down a little.
- Now grease a tart pan with the remaining butter and line it with the puff pastry.
- Then separate the eggs, beat the egg white until stiff and let half of the sugar trickle in. Beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until frothy.
- Now wash the oranges with hot water and grate the peel finely. Mix the zest with the butter-chocolate mixture and stir into the egg yolk mixture. Carefully fold in the egg whites.
- Finally, put the mixture in the tart pan and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. Before serving the Chocolate Orange Tart Let cool down completely.
Tips to the recipe
Serve the tart with the almonds and garnished with orange pieces.